A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel DiChristina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel DiChristina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel DiChristina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiChristina graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiChristina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiChristina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. DiChristina practice?
Dr. Daniel DiChristina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.