Learn more about Dr. Daniel DiChristina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel DiChristina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiChristina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiChristina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel DiChristina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiChristina graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DiChristina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel George DiChristina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. DiChristina practice?
- Dr. Daniel DiChristina has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel DiChristina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.