A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dickerson, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Dickerson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Dickerson DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dickerson practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Addiction Specialists.