A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Diener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Diener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Diener, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diener graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Diener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Andres Diener MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Diener practice?
- Dr. Daniel Diener has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Diener practices Surgery near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, IN and Mishawaka, IN.
See Goshen Surgeons.