A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Diep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Diep is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Diep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diep graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Diep has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diep accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Diep practice?
Dr. Daniel Diep practices Family Medicine near Ceres, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newman, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Ceres Family Physicians.