A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dinenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dinenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinenberg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dinenberg, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Seth Dinenberg FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Dinenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dinenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dinenberg practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.