A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dinenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dinenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinenberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dinenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dinenberg, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinenberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Seth Dinenberg FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Dinenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dinenberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dinenberg practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Larkspur, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.