A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Diver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diver
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Diver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Diver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Diver MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Diver practice?
- Dr. Daniel Diver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Diver practices Interventional Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.