A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Diver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diver
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Diver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Diver MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Diver practice?
- Dr. Daniel Diver has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Diver practices Interventional Cardiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.