A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dobalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dobalian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dobalian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobalian graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dobalian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dobalian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Dobalian practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dobalian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dobalian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.