Dr. Daniel Dobalian Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Dobalian?

Won't see you even if you have a referral

Posted on February 10th, 2016

This doctor will not see me even though my insurance company referred me to him. I called the office and they refused to take my medical group because doctor does not want to see any patients from my medical group. I guess he picks and chooses his patients based on $$$. Glad I am not seeing him

Posted on November 15th, 2009

I enjoyed my consultation with Dr.Dobalian. He seemed very concerned. It appeared like he was interested in two main areas: what does the patient want and what is the patient afraid of.

new patient to his office 10/12/2009

Posted on October 13th, 2009

i made a appointment for a consultation i need a hystorectomy due to my recurrence right breast cancer,and my abnormal pap i had in the past.i waited in the roon 45 min.andthe dr was on the phone talking to my medical group prospect medical,and he was complaining that he did not want to see me because the reinbursment that he gets is not worth his time and was talking abaout me out loud in the reception area were my sister was waiting and she heard everything that was said ,he made unprofesional coments abaout my medical hystory like i am a complicated patient and he is not even oart of my care because i am seing diferent dr.due to my cancer he aloso told my med group that he did not want to see me ,and did not want to du the surgery because he does not know why i need the hystorectomy,i was waiting in the room and i heard every thing that was said and that is not professional at all.i work in the medical field my self and i could not belive my ears,i left the office craying how can a human talk that way abaout i patient thaT HE DID NOT EVEN TOCK THE TIME TO MEET..I CALLED MY REG.DR AND HE CALLED MY MEDICAL GROUP AND MADE THEM AWARE OF THE SITUATION,AND I CALLED MY SELF AND COMPLAIN .HE VIOLATED MY RIGHTS AS A PATIENT ,PLEASE DONT EVEN GO THERE I DONT RECOMENDED.

Pleased

Posted on September 30th, 2008

I saw Dr. Dobalian about 5 times in a year. He was great!!! He was very motivated to rule anything out to ease my pain. Visits were quick and to the point. He was always willing to explain and answer questions. I am so glad I went to Dr. Dobalian!!!

DON'T GO THERE!

Posted on August 8th, 2008

Dr. Dobalian was treating me at one point and severly burned me with an acid. Did nothing about it at the time to lessen my injury and never even apologized. My opinion is that he is negligent and careless and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

Posted on July 11th, 2016