A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Doman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Doman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Doman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Herrick Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Doman practice?
Dr. Daniel Doman practices Family Medicine near Tecumseh, MI.
See Tecumseh Family Physicians.