A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Doman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Doman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Doman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Herrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Doman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Doman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Doman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Doman practices Family Medicine near Tecumseh, MI.
See Tecumseh Primary Care Doctors.