A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Donohue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohue
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donohue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Donohue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Northern VA Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Donohue MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Daniel Donohue has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Donohue practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.