A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Donohue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohue
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donohue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Donohue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Northern VA Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Donohue MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Daniel Donohue has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Donohue practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.