Learn more about Dr. Daniel Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Donohue is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohue
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donohue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Donohue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Northern VA Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Donohue MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Daniel Donohue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Donohue practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carle Place, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Cardiologists.