A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Doornbos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Doornbos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Doornbos, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doornbos graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Doornbos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Doornbos FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Doornbos practice?
- Dr. Daniel Doornbos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Doornbos practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Livermore Falls, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Augusta, ME.
See Livermore Falls Critical Care Practitioners and Livermore Falls Pulmonologists.