A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Doornbos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Doornbos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doornbos
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doornbos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Doornbos, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doornbos graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Doornbos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Doornbos FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Doornbos practice?
- Dr. Daniel Doornbos has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Doornbos practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Critical Care Practitioners and Waterville Pulmonologists.