inactive

Daniel G Doornink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2014
Dr Dan Doornink
I have been a patient of Dr Dan's for several years. I have found him to be very thorough and straight forward which are things I value in a doctor. He is personable and offers good suggestions . I have been very pleased with the services & care with which Dr Dan has performed. I highly recommend him!

May 22nd, 2013
Outstanding Physician! Patient Focused and Knowledgeable.
I was seen on time, after a smooth and friendly check-in. Dr Doornink was polite, organized and very knowledgeable about my medical history (I'm a new patient). He spent time going over my medical and family history. He never seemed rushed and helped educate me on how to improve/maintain my health. I was very impressed by his knowledge, professionalism and content of the visit.

January 25th, 2012
If you want to talk football he is your man
Does not perform exams but bills for them. Just talks about himself, and misses the medical problems