A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dragone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dragone, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragone graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dragone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Claudio Dragone MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Dragone practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dragone has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dragone practices Anesthesiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Anesthesiologists.