A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Drake is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Drake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Drake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Drake MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Drake practice?
- Dr. Daniel Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Drake practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.