Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Drake
Dr. Daniel Drake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Drake is affiliated with Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center, Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital and Exempla Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Drake has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Drake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, CO.
Dr. Joseph Heaton
Lafayette, CO 0 mi31
Dr. Karen Lochhead
Hospitalist, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lafayette, CO 0 mi26
Dr. Anuradha Gudavalli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Lafayette, CO 0 mi18