A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dress is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dress, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dress graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Dress has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Dress practice?
Dr. Daniel Dress practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Longmeadow, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Geriatric Doctors, Springfield Family Physicians, Springfield General Practitioners, and Springfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.