Overall Review

May 23rd, 2016
He's very nice and well educated

April 22nd, 2016
Do not expect a personal visit Good initially but no follow up and gets irate at the suggestion of lack of care or follow up

October 29th, 2012
Best doctor that I've had in 70 years!!!
Dr. Drew is not only knowledgeable, but also is able to recognize when a little more research on his part might benefit his patients. He is willing to say, "Let me do a little more homework on this issue." Very personable, compasionate and insightful. Highly recommend.

May 11th, 2012
One of a kind doc!
This man is one of those rare individuals that was just born to be a doctor. I've never seen someone so patient and considerate. He has a fantastic sense of humor, and is able to relay information in a way that is easy to understand. There aren't enough physicians that are like Dr Drew, unfortunately. A great person and a blessing to his patients!

September 4th, 2011
Mitch & Karen Bryars
Dr. Drew has taken excellent care of me and my husband for the last several years. He is always very thorough, caring and willing to listen to us and work with us regarding our care. We feel very fortunate to have him as our physician and would highly recommend Dr. Drew to anyone who wants quality healthcare.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Drew and the entire staff are terrific (Jody and Olga). I would recommend Dr. Drew (and I have) to any family member, collegue or friend. He is a thorough, considerate doctor who takes the time to get to know the patient, and their history. Dr. Drew has a kind and easy way about him which puts you at ease something I feel is missing in many physicians. I recommend Dr. Drew and his team highly.

October 28th, 2010
Naples brightest and best!
Dr. Drew is without a doubt, the finest physician in Naples. He has been my physician for almost ten years.His beside manner, medical knowledge and overall common sense towers over most of the doctors in this area. He has the patience of Job.

March 1st, 2010
Best Doctor in Naples, Fl.
Dr. Drew has been my physican for eight years. He is without a doubt the most intelligent, caring, and understanding doctor in Naples. No matter what my issues are, he is ready for the challenge. I would be hard-pressed to find another close to his equal! His staff is also unequaled.