A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Drubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Drubach, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drubach graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Drubach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Drubach MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Drubach practice?
- Dr. Daniel Drubach has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Drubach practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists and Rochester Psychiatrists.