A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Drubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drubach
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Drubach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Drubach, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drubach graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Drubach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Drubach MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Drubach practice?
- Dr. Daniel Drubach has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Drubach practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists and Rochester Psychiatrists.