A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Drubach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Drubach is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drubach
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Drubach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Drubach, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drubach graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Drubach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Drubach MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Drubach practice?
- Dr. Daniel Drubach has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Drubach practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists and Rochester Psychiatrists.