Dr. Daniel Drumm MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 19th, 2016
EXCELLENT
Dr. Drumm is very knowledgeable and delivers a comprehensive review of a patient's health and medical concerns. It is apparent he is concerned for the health and well being of his patients and never seems to be in a hurry. He is not only knowledgeable about general medical concern but is also aware of the latest treatments/medications available to treat various hard to treat conditions. He readily explains test results and other concerns a patient may have. He has a wealth of information and is willing to share with those in his care. A very special doctor....warm, friendly, kind, confident, consistent. I would highly recommend him.

May 8th, 2013
Best Doctor
We were lucky to have Dr. Drumm take care of me right after he finished his residency. At that time, we switched my husband and my father to him because of his patience, knowledge and great bedside manner. I'm a nurse and worked at Blodgett. I think a lot of his patients are nurses. That should tell you just how good he is. You might have to wait to see him but, he will spend the same amount of time with you. He never makes you feel rushed. He is the greatest physician I have ever met and I definitely recommend him.

March 31st, 2011
Excellent
I've known Dr. Drumm for almost 30 years now and he still impresses me each time I see him. He takes time to answer ALL questions and/or concerns. Bedside manner is unequaled. His caring is REAL. He is respectful, kind, and he is up-to-date on medical aspects.