A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Drysdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Drysdale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drysdale
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Drysdale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Drysdale, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drysdale graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Drysdale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Drysdale MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Drysdale practice?
- Dr. Daniel Drysdale has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Drysdale practices Ophthalmology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Ophthalmologists.