A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dubin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Barry Dubin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dubin practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.