Dr. Daniel Dubner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Dubner?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Dubner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 2nd, 2016

AWFUL!

Daniel W Dubner is the WORST doctor that I have ever been seen by. I fell ill almost a year ago and ever since then my immune system has been down. So I get sick very often and I went to him because I had very high temperatures for two days and they have been fluctuating ever since. He told me that he says I should be perfectly fine from my illness. He didn't listen to what my symptoms were. He was interruptive, insensitive, and very rough when handing a patient. When he wanted to listen to my breathing he forcedly shoved the scope into my chest. Then when he asked me to sit up he wiped my shirt up kind of violently and pulled my crossed bra strings back aggressively, then proceeded to shove the scope into my back once more. He kept sighing and shaking his saying "well you know you look fine" or "this could just be allergies" or "this is a long story." He would also ask me the same questions over and over again to see of I would change my"story" as if I wasn't sick and only wasting his time. He accidently pulled up another patients file so he kept saying he didn't understand what illness I had and he gave me a hard time. I had to persist for a throat culture and a blood test. When I did he rolled his eyes and looked at me like I was being ridiculous. I don't understand how you can have almost 40 years of practice in this field and still be very unprofessional. I am shocked and out raged at this mans rudeness and I do feel violated in a way. I wish I had stood up for myself. It doesn't matter weather it was only "allergies" or a "small cold." I take my health very seriously. And if you are a doctor it becomes your job as well. So I will call Customer Care Services. I will get ahold of somebody who can take care of this situation. I do hope very much that nobody has or will be treated the way I was with this "Doctor. He told me he hopes that he has a more "simpler" patient waiting, and that "You had a very long story." He talked to me as though I was stupid and could not comprehend what he was saying. Daniel W Dubner, you are a very awful Doctor.

March 30th, 2015

he doesn't listen, doesn't spent to much time with me and my baby, he is terrible to be accurate at diagnosis, my baby was sensitive to cow milk and he never listen to me when i told him about the symptoms of my baby, another doctor check my baby and diagnosis her quickly.. sometimes he had impolite judgments telling me "i worry to much " or "is your first baby".

June 1st, 2016