A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dudrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dudrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudrick
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Dudrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dudrick, BS, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudrick graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Dudrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Wyoming Valley Health Care System
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Dudrick BS, FSCAI, and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Dudrick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dudrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dudrick practices Family Medicine near Mountain Top, PA.
See Mountain Top Family Physicians.