Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Excellent and caring doctor! show details Excellent and caring doctor!
Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Dudrick is the most kind and thoughtful doctor I've ever had. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients. He knew my medical history and was asked me questions that helped to make an accurate diagnosis. I've gone to a few different doctors, but no one is as warm or as knowledgeable as Dr. Dudrick. I think we're blessed to have him!

by Diane on Sep 14th, 2015

Dr. Dudrick is an excellent Doctor! Im so glad my family and I have switched, he is very thorough and caring!

Don't come to this doctor show details Don't come to this doctor
Jul 12th, 2015

This doctor is a poor diagnostician. I was sent to PT without a diagnosis, and it did more harm then good. He will not prescribe antibiotics, and won't touch you during the exam. He depends on specialists to diagnose and treat. Very aloof person, and didn't remember my major problems when going back for follow ups. Office staff is even worse. Computer system always had problems and I had to do 2 new patient forms this year after I had been seeing this doctor since Mar. 2014. I do not see this doctor anymore. And 2 of my co-workers do not go to him either after various problems with him and staff.

by Alice Simon on Mar 12th, 2015

He was very caring and professional. Saw diploma from U. of PA medical school.