Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Duhigg
Dr. Daniel Duhigg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Duhigg is affiliated with University of New Mexico Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Duhigg has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Daniel Duhigg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Jafet Gonzalez Zakarchenco
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Albuquerque, NM 1.02 mi35
Dr. Katherine Canfield
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Albuquerque, NM 1.02 mi16
Dr. Sheila Barnes
Albuquerque, NM 1.02 mi