A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Duhigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Duhigg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhigg graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Duhigg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Duhigg DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Duhigg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Duhigg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Duhigg practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.