Dr. Daniel Duncanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Duncanson?

October 7th, 2012

cold,rude,time to get out of the business.

February 5th, 2011

Good doctor / Poor office

I found Dr. Duncanson to be very professional. I just could not have asked for more from him.The office staff, on the other hand, appear to work unsupervised. This, I will blame on SIMED and not the doctor. The "new patient" process involves leaving a voicemail for "Cory." She will call you back in two days. If you miss her call, you then start the two-day process over. The SIMED website has fill-in & print new patient forms. After carefully completing the seven forms you print them out only to recieve blank forms missing the information you typed in. This frustration continues when you get to the office. I had to wait for 75 minutes before I was called from the main waiting room. I believe the staff had me come in early because I was a new patient but since I arrived with all of my paperwork completed, I had nothing to do but wait. We will see how the next visit goes. :-/

August 9th, 2010

Dr. Duncanson spoke to me like an adult. He answered my questions and didn't condescend to me. His staff were friendly and caring. I also met with his partner and she was able to pick up right where he left (he had a patient emergency that day). I would recommend his office to anyone.

June 4th, 2010

Very Thankful!

After reading some of the other reviews on this physician I was a bit leary but I spoke to some friends who told me that they had been his patient for a long time and were very satisfied. They were right! I was able to get in with a problem - even as a new patient very quickly. Although I had to wait a bit, it was because the staff was spending time with someone who was very ill which I understood. The staff was very nice and helped me with my insurance and when I was taken back they explained exactly what was going to happen.When the doctor came in he listened and answered my questions. When I asked why he didn't want to do a blood test that my old doctor had done he said that it wasn't necessary and that there he could monitor me without having to take my blood as often which I was very thankful for! He said that he tries not to perform unneccessary tests and if that means no needles then I am happy!The staff even called me to check up on me and made sure to answer my other questions. I would recommend this office!

February 24th, 2009

I found Dr. Duncanson to be unfriendly and brief and he dismissed most of my complaints as being 'in my head' because I happen to be on anxiety medication. I also found his staff to be fairly unconcerned with timeliness or with answering questions, and when I tried to see Dr. Duncanson again regarding my problem I was shuttled from one nurse to another and never got to speak with him; finally I gave up and changed doctors.

December 2nd, 2008

The office staff was professional and friendly and I was seen in a timely manner.

February 1st, 2016