A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dunkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dunkelman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dunkelman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunkelman graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Dunkelman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunkelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Dunkelman practice?
Dr. Daniel Dunkelman practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.