Dr. Daniel Dupree MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
Very easy going and professional.

April 4th, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Dupree for several years now and he and is staff are very nice and supportive. Dr. Dupree is sort of an old fashioned and conservative doctor where he spends quality time with his patients explaining in detail what the diagnosis is along with information on the treatment provided. I have 30% psoriasis coverage and it will never go away. I will have moments where my skin will be in "remission" and then there will be moments where my skin will be "active". Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder and can be treated, but never cured. Dr. Dupree has helped me gain knowledge and insight on what the triggers could be to help me avoid frequent flare up's. I trust his wisdom and care in my skin conditions. His staff are very nice and always understanding and accommodate my schedule as best they can. I would recommend Dr. Dupree - he is extremely professional and what I like most about him and his nurse is that they are always available to help. Thanks:)

November 9th, 2011
More about the Money
While I found Dr. Dupree's manner to be very proffesional and initially had the utmost faith in him, my condition never responded to any of his treatments. I even continued to see him when he discontinued accepting BCBS insurance for a period of time. I found him to not be open at all to any of my observations concerning the coming and going of my psoriasis. While I am not a physican, I do live with it every day. In the end he seemed to be more about the money and less about the caring for my condition and it's particular hardships. I have found over the course of my life and with various skin ailments that the field of dermitogoly has not advanced much at all.

August 12th, 2010
Terrible Staff
Horrible staff. Unfriendly, cold, and argumentative. I was overcharged, and when I asked for a refund 45 minutes after leaving the office and finding that I was overcharged by $35, I was told that I'd have to wait until the next billing cycle. I was also told that it was my own fault for being overcharged because I "didn't notify" them that I'd met my deductible.