Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Duprey
Dr. Daniel Duprey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Duprey is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital - Miners Campus and Lancaster Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Duprey has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Daniel Duprey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Dr. Jean-Paul Romes
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
East Stroudsburg, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Angelo Lucco
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
East Stroudsburg, PA 0.99 mi33
Dr. Vincent Francescangeli Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
East Stroudsburg, PA 2.91 mi37