Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Duprez
Dr. Daniel Duprez, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Duprez is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Fairview Southdale Hospital. Dr. Duprez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Duprez has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Daniel Duprez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi
Dr. Karen Rabenau
Internal Medicine, Residency
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi