A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dvorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dvorkin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dvorkin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorkin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dvorkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dvorkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Dvorkin practice?
Dr. Daniel Dvorkin practices Dermatology near Downingtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Downingtown Dermatologists.