A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dvorkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dvorkin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dvorkin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorkin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dvorkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dvorkin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Dvorkin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dvorkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dvorkin practices Dermatology near Downingtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Downingtown Dermatologists.