A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Baer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Baer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Baer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Baer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Baer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Baer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Baer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Baer practices Family Medicine near Tremont, IL.
See Tremont Family Physicians.