A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bailey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bailey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Bailey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winnsboro, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, KY.
See Winnsboro Orthopedic Surgeons.