A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Bailey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Bailey practice?
Dr. Daniel Bailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winnsboro, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, KY.
See Winnsboro Surgeons.