A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Britton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Britton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Britton, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Britton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Britton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Britton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Britton practice?
Dr. Daniel Britton practices Neurology near Wellsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY and Rochester, NY.
See Wellsboro Neurologists.