A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cooper, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.