A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cooper, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Earl Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.