Surgical Specialist, Dentist

6179 S Balsam Way
Ste 100
Littleton, CO 80123
303-933-8282
Locations and availability (20)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Married to the Mob  |  show details
by Mark Willting on Oct 23rd, 2014

When money becomes the only reason to work your profession and a constant stream of lavish vacations is all you care about, go see Esposoto. Go ahead and ask him, he will spend the entire hour talking about where he plans to vacation with your money. The front desk are experts at demanding funds without compassion. He surrounds himself with beautiful staff member to worship his ego and I'm done with Esposito's ego. Had he taken the time to explore the options, I could of saved thousands.

|  Former Patient  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2014

I had 3 extractions done and was given too much anethesia and wheeled out of the office, not awake. Their prices are exorbitant in my opinion. Then when I asked questions about why I needed another bone graph when I had one a few months earlier, I was released from the practice with no valid reason !!!

|  Caution  |  show details
by Sharlene Loomis on Jul 15th, 2013

My experience at Dr. Esposito's practice on Balsam Way in Littleton was a bit scary. I spent yhree days in the hospital because I could not be roused from the anesthetic I was given. In fairness to the doctors procedure, I have Parkinson's and perhaps I was compromised due to my illness. However, I think it would have been better had I remained in his office until I awoke. I was literally wheeled out to my car and assisted to the front seat by his associates (4 of them). I was released after oral surgery before I actually woke from the anesthetic. At the hospital where I was taken, it was determined I had been overmedicated. So SOMEONE goofed. I'm just glad I finally recovered.

|  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

Dr. Esposito and his staff are courteous and professional. We were very comfortable in his care and would recommend him to everyone.