A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cervantes FABITO
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cervantes FABITO Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes FABITO graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cervantes FABITO has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Alexius Hospital Corporation #1
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.