A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervantes FABITO graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cervantes FABITO has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Alexius Hospital Corporation #1
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cervantes FABITO practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.