A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fox, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center, Toms River, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and South Amboy, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.