A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hardy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hardy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ewan Hardy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hardy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hardy practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors.