A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hardy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Hardy practice?
Dr. Daniel Hardy practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.