A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hardy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hardy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ewan Hardy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Hardy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hardy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hardy practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.