A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Harris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Harris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Daniel Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Harris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Radiologists.