A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Jenkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Jenkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Jenkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.