A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Jenkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Jenkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Jenkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.