A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Johnson practice?
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Family Medicine near Mukwonago, WI.
See Mukwonago Family Physicians.