A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kaplan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaplan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Daniel Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA.
See La Habra Orthopedic Surgeons.