A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaplan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eliot Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA and Orange, CA.
See La Habra Surgeons.