Dr. Daniel Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kaplan?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kaplan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017

Dr. In a rush , he didn't even wanted to check my problem with my elbow and shoulder . He said next time very unprofessional.

June 16th, 2016

Very attentive , compassionate , and acurrate diagnosis , appropriate referrals .

February 18th, 2015

Completely disatisfied with the doctor. Husband contracted a staph infection post surgery. His staff did nothing when he called in complaining of extreme pain and swelling. He finally was admitted into the hospital after going to ER. Would never recommend this doctor. I can only hope that he will not have any permanent reprocussions from the infection after only having out patient arthescopic surgery.

April 7th, 2014

January 17th, 2014

Absolute jerk. Has an attitude like his S#%t doesn't stick. I had a recent back injury that was a workers comp claim. This clown is a total company man and sided with the city I worked for instead of doing what was best for me, his patient. I was in pain and couldn't bend over to put my socks on and he put me on modified work duty. I explained this to him and he said, are you married? Have your wife put them on. That was beyond the point, no sympathy whatsoever. I had to beg him to put completely back off of work.

September 16th, 2013

GET A 2ND OPINION-IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE

My Mother had a knee replacement surgery and knew right away that there was something terribly wrong, she said her knee felt on fire, she went back a few times and Dr. Kaplan kept saying just wait everything LOOKS OK, a year almost to the date of this surgery my Mother was in so much pain that she finally got a second opinion, an the knee was aspirated and within a half hour was told the knee was infected, she then had surgery to remove the hardware in the knee and had to have I believe it was called a cement replacement with antibiotics to try and get rid of the infection she sat in a recliner with a brace on her knee for 12 weeks, because of this inadequate doctor, I believe now he knew all along and did not want to deal with it, and with this nightmare I truly feel that my Mom's entire body was infected by this knee and she has never been the same, Doctors are supposed to help??? rating of this doctor terrible

April 15th, 2013

Sooo disappointed

I saw Dr. Kaplan for two Carpal Tunnel surgerys and he was caring before the surgeries, after the surgies it seem as if he had not time for me on visits and discounted everything I said as if he could feel the pain for me. I had a second opinion done because I was still having to much pain and that doctor stated I need more treatment and PT and several other things. Dr kaplan was given a copy of the report and upon reading it complete stated that is State Board Qualified Orthosurgeon did not know what he was talking about, that the doctor probable did spend enough time with me. The doctor spend and hour and a half with me. Dr. Kaplan is all about the money, he like to do the big jobs and dont care for the follow ups. He is arrogant and impatient. I would not recommend him.

April 12th, 2013

I Remember

He is cavalier, impatient, cold and rates 0% in people skills. He is Not a good physician. Makes gross mistakes in patient treatment. He "proudly" adorns the title of "I Do Not Care!"

August 18th, 2012

I waiting over a hour for a 5-10 minute meeting. I left the office with nothing. Nothing to help my pain and no answers. I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

July 13th, 2011

This is a busy practice!

This is a very busy practice and whenever dealing with injuries, pre and post-op patients, etc., it is going to be unpredictable so sometimes the wait is long, but I believe they all do their best to keep on schedule as much as humanly possible.

April 30th, 2011

Office hard to find, waited over an hour, didn't spend more than five minutes in session, wouldn't go again or recommend.

August 9th, 2017