A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Lee MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Ophthalmologists.