A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Levin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Levin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Levin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Levin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Levin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Miami, FL.