A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Levy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ephraim Levy MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Levy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Levy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Internists, Valley Stream Cardiologists, and Valley Stream Critical Care Practitioners.