A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospital
- Patients Choice Medical Center of Erin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ernest Martin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Martin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Martin practices General Practice near Erin, TN.
See Erin Primary Care Doctors.