A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Paul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eugene Paul MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Paul practice?
- Dr. Daniel Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Paul practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Internists and New Bern Infectious Disease Doctors.