A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Roth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Roth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Roth practice?
- Dr. Daniel Roth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Roth practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.