A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schechter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schechter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schechter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Schechter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schechter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.