A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schechter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schechter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schechter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Schechter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schechter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.